Why are keratin treatments and after care essential during the summer? Let me count the ways…
1. Maintenance – I don’t know about you but I don’t want to spend my summer mornings in a hot bathroom endlessly blow drying and flat ironing my hair. Quick blow dry and I am out of there! I don’t want to sweat while getting ready to go!
2. Volume – Humidity is my enemy. I don’t get too much frizz, I get limp, flat hair. It is like “nature’s flat iron”. All the root lifter in the world is not going to keep my hair looking the way it was after I blew it dry. For some people this is good. Not me. I like a little volume. Well after my treatment and some HYPERSILK Volumizing Hair Spray and I am good to go!
3. Frizz – again, thank you humidity. You have curls, I get it. And you like them, as you should. But on the first humid day you are asking yourself “Why did I even bother?” Maintain the curls you love the way YOU want them. Lasio’s Tropic Keratin Treatment will only reduce up to 60% of curls, giving you a more manageable curl and great summer look.
4. The HYPERSILK Aftercare lines – another must have if you want to have great summer hair AND maintain the treatment you just got. The Advanced Serum is great for fly aways, the Revitalizing Masque is AWESOME for pretty much everything, INCLUDING protection from sodium of any kind (salt water, sweat, etc.) and chlorine. So all you blonde that swim in pools with chlorine, you are COVERED!!! And the Smoothing Balm… my fave! 4 words… Quicker Blow Dry Time.
5. Lastly… seriously you aren’t convinced yet? If you have perfect summer hair then you are blessed. But if you are like the rest of us, you could use a little help. From one flat haired girl to all of the other flat haired girls in the world, I hear you. Take my word for this. Money WELL spent for the summer. And it lasts up to 4 months. Yes! That is ALL summer!
- Blog (2)
Browse our latest posts